Photo Competition Rules
To be eligible for the Deep Drop Commercial photo competition grand prize, entries must comply with the compeition rules. Entries that do not comply with the competition rules may, at the discretion of Deep Drop Commercial, still be eligible for the voter's choice prize.
The competition rules are:
- Each photo needs to show a fish that has been captured using a mechanical, electric or hydraulic bottom fishing reel.
- Longline, setline and autoline entries are not eligible for the Grand Prize. These entries will be accepted and may be eligible for the Fisherman's Choice award.
- Entries need to show the equipment used to capture the fish.
- All photos and images submitted to the Deep Drop Commercial website (www.deepdropcommercial.com) as part of the photo competition will be displayed on the website.
- Deep Drop Commercial reserves the right to use any images or photos submitted as part of the photo competition for promotional, advertising and other commercial purposes.
- Deep Drop Commercial will have absolute discretion with regard to the winner of the photo competition grand prize.
- To be eligible for the photo competition prizes, photos must be submitted before 11:59pm on the 31st March, 2013.
- The winner of the Virhydro Viewer's Choice award will be determined by the photo with the highest average vote. Where photos have an equal average photo, the photo with the most votes will be deemed the winner. In the event that there is a tie, the prize will be split.